Mothers Day Giveaway!
To Our Clients
To our Amazing Clients,
Whatever Works Catering, is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and helping our customers to do the same.
Many of the CDC recommendations for controlling the spread of Corona virus are everyday precautions we already take. However we are establishing new precautions at Whatever Works Catering.
· Moving forward, all our delivery drivers will put on single use gloves after entering your workplace, home or venue and before setting up your order.
· As always, we will continue to maintain proper handwashing procedures within our kitchen among our culinary team and support staff.
· Inside, all counters, equipment handles and faucets are being sanitized hourly during hours of operation.
· As always, all our produce and applicable perishables are washed and stored in accordance with local health code regulations. We are licensed and inspected by Central District Health and our past health inspection reports are available online for you to view. (we have excellent scores!)
· Employees are now required to leave coats, bags, etc. outside the kitchen. Phones, headphones, etc. must all be sanitized at the point of entry. Outside water bottles, food, etc. are all banned.
We know that you rely on us for more than just great food and a friendly smile. The health and safety of your Workplace, as well as ours, is of the utmost priority to us. We value your business and will continue to go above and beyond to provide the services you need. As always, let us know if you have any concerns or questions.
Barber Park Event Center
Kim & Andy's Rehearsal Dinner
Macaela and Jared, 9-20-14
Emili, the owner of Whatever Works Catering, is dedicated to learning and sharing all things food.